Office Investment Opportunity
The property which was constructed in 1882 using cut-stone granite was originally known as Harold’s Cross Parochial Hall and now comprises a two storey, open plan and cellular office building throughout. In excellent condition throughout the property extends to approximately 594 sq. m (6,393 sq. ft.) and consists of large open plan office space across two floors along with a number of meeting rooms, a kitchen and WC facilities. The property has the benefit of rear access from Kenilworth Lane West and has twelve car parking spaces.Less
Century House is strategically positioned on the junction of Harold’s Cross Road and Leinster Road West in Dublin’s 6W. The area is one of Dublin’s most sought after south Dublin suburbs with several Georgian squares, popular restaurants and bars, exceptional retail amenities and sports clubs in the vicinity. The property is also just a 600m walk from Harold’s Cross Park and is located just 4.8km from Dublin City Centre. Transport links in the immediate area include a number of Dublin Bus routes which are within walking distance of the property.
Sizes and Measurements
Lease Information & Charges
For salePrice On Application
Number of Stories2
- Well established city suburb
- Fully let and occupied by PKF O’Connor, Leddy & Holmes Ltd at €133,500 p.a.
- Excellent condition throughout
- 12 car parking spaces