Retail Investment Opportunity (Tenant Not Affected)
47-48 O’Connell Street is a 5 storey over basement, mid terrace, retail building extending to approximately 906.7 sq m (9,761 sq ft). The property was extensively modernised in the 2000’s incorporating a new facade. The building has approximately 13 metres of prominent frontage onto O’Connell Street, Dublin’s main pedestrian thoroughfare. The property also has the benefit of rear access from Bachelors Way. BER C1 Number: 800324428 Indicator: 393.32 kWh/m²/yr 1.15 SOLICITOR Paul Diggin A&L Goodbody 25-28 North Wall Quay Dublin 1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Dial: +353 (1) 649 2258Less
47-48 O’Connell Street occupies a prominent trading position on the western side of O’Connell Street, close to its junction with O’Connell Bridge. O’Connell Street is one of Dublin’s main pedestrian thoroughfares with a footfall of approximately 18 million per annum. This thoroughfare directly connects O’Connell Bridge to Henry Street. The area is serviced by all forms of public transport.
Sizes and Measurements
Lease Information & Charges
Next Rent Review1/7/2020
Rent Review Cycle5
For salePrice On Application
- Prominent trading position on the west side of O’Connell Street, Dublin’s primary thoroughfare
- Let to Schuh ROI Ltd. on an upwards only lease at an annual rent of €480,000 p.a.
- 25 x 5 year FRI lease from 1 July 2000
- 5 storey over basement property extending to 906.7 sq m (9,761 sq ft)
- Immediately adjacent to the new ‘Luas Cross City’ stop on O’Connell Street