PRIME MIXED-USE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
No. 39 comprises of three storeys over basement with a mix of restaurant, private bar and residential use. The basement comprises of a number of storage rooms, a staff area and cold room. The ground and first floor are in restaurant and bar use and extends to 337 sq. m (3,637 sq. ft) in total. The second and third floor of the building consist of residential use and together extend to 64 sq. m (696 sq. ft) bringing the overall floor area to 458.4 sq. m (4,933 sq. ft). Delahunt’s restaurant consists of many older features such as the original counter top, doors and snug area with a mix of art deco lights and many other trendy features. The ground floor is in restaurant use which then leads to the private cocktail bar on the first floor.Less
No 39 is centrally located on Camden Street Dublin 2, in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Lower Camden Street is a vibrant area containing an excellent mix of retail, office and residential along with an exceptional mix of restaurants, cafes, bars and hotels resulting in the area being considered as one of Dublin’s premier entertainment hubs. Camden Street connects Ranelagh/Rathmines (Dublin 6) to the southern city centre of Dublin and within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Iveagh Gardens and Grafton Street. Public transport in the immediate area includes Irish Rail (Pearse & Tara Street Stations) LUAS Green Line with stops at Stephen’s Green & Harcourt Street, Dublin Bus and Dublin Bikes.
Sizes and Measurements
Lease Information & Charges
For salePrice On Application
- City centre mixed use property extending to 4,933 sq. ft (458.4 sq. m) over 4 levels.
- New 10-year lease to Delahunt’s restaurant.
- Two apartments extending to 696 sq. ft (64 sq. m).
- Projected total income of €158,000 per annum.
- Excellent condition throughout with many original features retained.
- BER Exempt Certification
Other properties in this area
98/99 , Francis Street,
Price On Application
- Located in Dublin’s most vibrant and creative quarter, just 1 km from St Stephen’s Green
- Newly constructed, City-Centre mixed-use property extending to 659 sqm (7,093 sq ft)
- Seven modern, high specification units comprising four two-bedroom apartments and three one-bedroom apartments extending to 455 sqm (4,898 sq ft)
- Vacant ground floor retail unit extending to 102 sq m (1,098 sq ft)